Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Girl

Happy Monday, D'Anne here. I woke up early today with another busy week ahead of me. I had a fun time over the weekend creating a monochromatic project to share with you.


I wanted to create a card which is different than the standard card size. This card is 4 x 8 which I embossed with the Swiss & Dot embossing folder leaving a small space untouched. This untouched space allowed me to stamp and embossed the sentiment 'Birthday Girl' from the Hip Hip Hooray Stamp set.


Recipe: Stamp Set - Hip Hip Hooray
Paper - HL
Other - Spots & Dots Embossing folder, EK Success Stickers, Silver cord and ribbon

3 comments:

  1. awww, this is fabulous, love the colors...Happy monday @all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! The ballons just pop on the white background.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails