Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello creative friends!  It's my turn to showcase one of the new release sets by Creative Vision called "Sassy Birthday".  I already used this set in last week's blog hop, and I wanted to use it again for this week's project.  Can you tell I really like this set?



Materials used:
cardstock/dp:  DCWV, leftovers
image/sentiment:  Creative Vision "Sassy Birthday"
ink:  Stampin' Up, Tsukineko, gel pen
tools:  Spellbinders, Big Shot, Crop-A-Dile
embellishments:  ribbon, rhinestones, eyelets
misc.:  Ranger embossing powder 

Before I end this blog entry, I want to wish everyone a wonderful Easter.  Please don't forget the real reason why we celebrate this event.

'Til next week!

6 comments:

  1. OHH I loveeee this! Great layout and design! Good job Joan! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I love ti..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Joan, love the sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you also, love the way you used the stamps, pretty card. :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers of sentiment. Clever idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails