Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesdays with Jenn

Happy Tuesday! I hope all of you had fun with our blog hop and the Easter Egg hunt. I am really excited to finally get to use my new release again.  Did you see my cute altered Altoid tin?  Check it out on my blog HERE.  Here is another stamp from the Thank You set.  Enjoy  and "THANK YOU" for visiting!

Paper: Sassafras-Serendipity "The Countdown"
Stamp: Thank you
Extras: Hot Air Balloon-The Cutting Cafe, ribbon (The Ribbon Boutique), Sizzix texture plate, rhinestones, Memento

4 comments:

  1. Love your card! The rhinestones! I would have never thought to do that-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wonderful colors! And that ballon is eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soothing color combination you choose.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails