Just a quick card for this Monday. I used the sentiment 'today is SPECIAL just like you' from the Hip Hip Hooray stamp set. This card is quick, easy and a great way to use up your scrap paper you have sitting around.
What to make this card?
1. Cut your white cardstock 3 1/2 x 8 1/2, fold at 4 1/4. Round all four corners. This will be your base card.
2. Pink cardstock punch two - 1 3/8 squares. Round three of the corners.
3. Emboss the pink squares using the Spot & Dots embossing folder.
4. Light blue cardstock punch two - 1 3/8 squares. Round three of the corners.
5. Emboss the light blue cardstock using the circles embossing folder.
6. Adhere pieces to base card. Place layered sticker in the center.
7. Stamp with black ink the sentiment and emboss with clear embossing powder.
Enjoy your day, D'Anne