Friday, May 20, 2011

Hey Chickie, and New Releases!


Hello friends...


here is Silke...and I am back with a new tag...I love tags... I use the brand new set:


~~~What's Shakin'~~~
I love the funny birds... Hope, you like it!!! I wish you all a happy friday... HUGS...Silke

See you next time...



What I use: Stamps- Creative Clear Stamps, Paper- MME, Top Note Die (Stampin Up), Pearls, Stickles, Spellbinders...

_____ Laura ____

Good MORNING stampers!
Today I am heading down to Milwaukee to set up for the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook EXPO.

On Saturday I will be releasing some BRAND NEW Sentiment Singles!!
These will not be available online until the show is over!
Come on over and visit my booth #17.
(I am located right across from the Registration table)

Hope to see you there!





2 comments:

  1. GREAT tag! Love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun project, Silli! I'm excited to see the new releases! You know Ms. Laura, I did consider driving down to Milwaukee for the stamp show. But I am too chicken to go by myself. Good luck on the show, and hopefully we can see some pics? :D

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails