Monday, October 10, 2011

Swirls and Bling

Good Morning!!  I hope this Monday morning is finding you happy and well.  Today I have created an altered item for you using the Hello Hunny set. 


I took a large light switch plate in white, covered it with white tissue paper then covered with mod podge.  I did this twice to get two strong layers of tissue paper on the cover.  After it was dry I stamped my image in black then let dry.  Once dry I added my ribbon and bling, then sponged some pink and purple ink over the plate.  Once everything was ready I put a final coat of mod podge on the switch and let dry completely.
 

 My daughter completely loved this idea and wants to make one for her room!! Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you have a wonderful, crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome home decor idea!! I am definately going to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! I'm going to have to try this! So neat! Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails