Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Elegant Thank You

Hello bloggers! Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone is having a great day! I'm here today to bring you an elegant Thank You card. I used the Thank You set by Creative Vision. I absolutely adore this set. I know I say that about all of them but until I got this set, all my thank you cards had the same saying, now I'm versitile! On to my card:
I used some paper from Creative Imaginations that I've been hording (I'm so bad at that). I made the cut with my cricut from the Home Decor cartridge. I love this frame.
I had some paper flowers and some already crinkled ribbon that I pulled a thread out of to make it sinch up like it is.
Finished it off with some liquid pearls and some Glimmer Mist. Oh and don't forget the pop dots to lift the frame. Aside from bling, the next best thing on a card is pop dots! Hope everyone is having a great day, thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to share a little comment love.

Chelsea

5 comments:

  1. this is absolutley gorgeous!!! Love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEEEAAA-UUU-Tiful! OMGosh Chelsea, very nice job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a stunning card Chelsea!! Love how elegant it looks, esp when you have the photos in b/w!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails