Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Post-It Note Holder

Awhile back when I was looking around blogland I found a fun tutorial to create post-it note holders!  (I love post-it notes)  I thought what a fun idea for a little gift for people.  So I decided this holiday season I was going to make some. 

I acutally created two to share today using an adorable snowman stamp from Creative Vision!  I love snowman so when I seen the "Let It Snow" set I just had to have it! ;)  There is also a really fun tree in the set that I love!!

Here are my post-it note holders:

Inside:
 I used the Let It Snow sentiment from the set in the inside of this holder.  I also used the tiny snowflakes from the set to add some snowflakes to the top post-it to just tie the whole project together.

My second holder:
 On this one I used the sentiment on the front.

Side view when closed:

Inside:
Again I used the tiny snowflakes on the first post-it.

Just something fun I also did with the small snowflakes that I wanted to share:
I used some patterned snowflake paper, but thought it would be fun to use the tiny snowflakes to add more to the paper.  The piece on the left has the added stamped snowflakes, where the one on the right is an original piece of the paper.  Kind fun, plus just makes another use for those stamps. 

Hope you liked my project today, as I loved making them!


Have a great day!

Kendra

3 comments:

  1. Sooo darn cute!!! Love all the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cool is that - I must try it! xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I've been thinking of making something like this. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails