Thursday, December 29, 2011

Creative Clear Stamps Is CLOSING

Hello Stampers!

I just wanted to let everyone know that our stamp store will
 BE CLOSED FROM DECEMBER 30TH 2011
THROUGH JANUARY 16TH, 2012.

Any orders received during this period WILL NOT SHIP until 1/16/2012.

Ron, the kids, and I are headed to New Zealand for a 2 week vacation. For those that don't know, my family is from there. In fact I have more family overseas than I do here at home. We leave in 2 days and I can't wait to see my nanas, aunties, and cousins again. It has been 8 years since we were there, and that is simply tooooooo long. This will be the first trip for my kids, and they are super excited.

Have a wonderful new year my friends!!


5 comments:

  1. Your title is very misleading. They reopen on Jan. 16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!!! Yall have funa nd be safe, c u when you get back...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...scared me there for a minute! Have fun! What am amazing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time in New Zealand; it is such a beautiful country and I would love to be able to visit there again!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails