Friday, December 30, 2011

Sassy Happy Birthday

Happy Friday bloggers! Today is my final post for the Creative Vision DT. I'm sad this term is over, Laura and her stamps are so amazing! I'm truly honored to have been on not only 1, but 2 of her DT's. Trust me, if she'd let me, I'd never leave! :) Anyway, I'm going out with a bang, humor in full effect. Here's my last card:
 I used the Sassy Happy Birthday II set. This is by far, one of my favorite sets in the Creative Vision store. It is right up my sense of humor ally. I used some of Basic Grays Little Black Dress paper along with some of the Tim Holtz craft Core'dinations which I embossed with a leopard/cheetah print folder and sanded it.

 I tied some black tool around the card that I put some gold dots of Stickles all over. I finished this off with a fun stick pin.

I inked my fun senti and added a few Stickles there as well.

Thank you everyone for all the great comments you have left on my projects and now get yourself over to the store and pick up this stamp set. I promise that you'll love it! Have a Happy and Safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails