Monday, February 6, 2012

Card Makers...Want a $25.00 Gift Certificate?

Happy Monday Stampers!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend, I sure did. The weather was almost like spring here in Wisconsin. I even hung some clean sheets on the line. MMMMM I love the smell and feel of sheets after they have been in the fresh air all day. Can wait to crawl in bed later, WOOOHOO! Must be the country girl in me :)

Let's get this week started.......

First I have an offer for the card makers out there..... 
If you are a card maker who submits cards to paper crafting magazines like CardMaker,
Scrap & Stamp, Rubber Stamp Madness, etc consider this.....
  • Use any one of my 2012 sketches combined with any one of my Creative Vision stamps on a card, then
  • Submit it to one of the paper craft publications listed above
  • and have that card published anytime in the 2012 year and
  • You will receive a $25.00 gift certificate (good for 1 year from date on publication) to the Creative Clear Stamp Store
For more information click on the Submission Rewards tab above.

Today I have Sketch # 4 to share.



Thanks for visiting me today....and Happy Stamping




1 comment:

  1. Interesting offer....may have to give this a try....but it will take a lot of luck to get published. Hugs from your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails