Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do you Sketch?

Good Morning Stampers!

Happy Tuesday to everyone in blog land.

I hope everyone is enjoying my new daily Sketches.
Are you using them? Anyone? Bueller.....Bueller?

Today I am sharing Sketch #5, but before I do I have a question...

How many of you out there have designed your own sketches? Show of hands please...
Okay - for those of you that do, what program do you use? I use Adobe Illustrator.
I am much better with Illustrator than I am with Photoshop FOR SURE.
Sometimes I can whip them out fairly quick, and other times I have a brain fart for days on end.
But when I am on a roll...I am on a roll. The other day I made 32 of them. YIKES!


 I love the color purple, not the movie, the actual color - HA!
Actually I am really big on color combos. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brown, Green, and Purple together.
When I saw this paper in a DCWV Stack pack I had to get it.
That reminds me... have we ever talked about my paper hoarding problem??
 LOL we will do that another day.

For this sketch I used my Scor-Pal to create the lines (and added some pearls).
I used stamps from my "Sticks Alphabet" set to create the title.


Don't forget if you use one of my sketches with my stamps on a card or scrapbook page,
submit to paper crafting publications and have it published in 2012...
you can EARN $25.00 in free CV product!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails