Tuesday, March 13, 2012

iSpy Sketch 6

Good morning stampers! It is another beautiful day in Wisconsin! I got up early to get some laundry done today. I wanted to hang it out on the line because today I CAN! YAY for warmer weather! You know what, that is one reason I could never live in a big city. I LOVE the smell of laundry fresh off the line - especially sheets! There is nothing better than country fresh air, mmm mm mmm! lol...

Today I'm sharing my entry into the iSpy Sketch Challenge blog.

Here is this week's  Sketch ISSC06. You can play along with them too if you want! There are some VERY talented ladies on their DT. I really love seeing what that create each week. When you make as many cards to sell at craft fairs as I do, you really need new inspiration all the time. Speaking of craft fairs, who else has started stocking up their inventory? I have sooo far to go to be ready for this season (sigh)...
And here is what I did with their Sketch. I used a stamp from my "Thank You" set. I am not the world's best photographer, but the colors in this card are silver, white, pink, and black. I thought this could make a super cute wedding shower thank you card. I found some velum paper that had hearts printed on it - that's why I was thinking shower thank you. I LOVE how the piercing turned out on the bottom portion, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by, and have a creative day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love all of those circles with the rhinestones, swirls and polka dots! I love how cheery your card is! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the circles! Thanks for joining in with I Spy!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails