Monday, March 12, 2012

Sketch 13 So Proud

Good morning stampers!

It is a rainy yucky day here in Wisconsin. The weekend had beautiful weather though. It smelled like spring to me! We had a chance to head out to a Home and Garden Show on Sunday. It was nice to attend something as a customer and not a vendor, like we normally are. I bought a brand new 20' Flag pole, an American Flag, a package of Banana Squash Seeds, and a beer. HA!

Today I am sharing some creative inspiration with Sketch 13.

I used the Sentiment Single "So Proud" for this 5x5 card. I also used the little flower from this set, to stamp the corners. I colored the image with my copics and outlined it with a glitter pen.

SPEAKING of copics.....I am all signed up for 2 classes in April in Milwaukee.
I cannot wait to learn how to use them better! Maybe I will see some of you there! Let me know...

I used three different ink colors on the stamp to add a little fun to the sentiment.
I LOVE Marvy inks. Their colors and ink ROCK!


I am feeling a little better today now that the funeral is over.
I haven't cried that much in a long time. Thank you  for all of your sympathy and support.
My followers are the BEST!

Thanks for visiting me, and have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails