Monday, December 10, 2012

Caught, Arrested, and a very Happy Whoville once again


Late last night, while most of Whoville was fast asleep, the team of Honorary Patrol officers CAUGHT the GRINCH once again. Santa even flew in to have a little chat with him. "There will be no coal for you this year, only chocolaty peanut butter cookies". With a heavy heart, The Grinch then slumped back into his cell.




"I'm so disappointed in my son. Normally he is such a good boy." said Mrs. Grinch. She turned to say to LauraLou Who "I'll make sure everything he stole is returned safe and sound".

The whole town cheered as Mrs. Grinch passed out W.O.W Embossing Powder to ALL the Whoville Stampers.

Thanks to all my HappyWho-Stampers for playing along with me this year. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

If you haven't already, please send me mailing address so I can ship out your prizes.

Merry Christmas to you all, and a very Happy New Year!





3 comments:

  1. I have to move much faster next year :) Thanks so much - had a great time! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, great fun!!! Thanks!
    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails