Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Here a Tag, There a Tag, Everywhere a Tag Tag



Good Morning Friends and Stampers!

Is everyone ready for Christmas? I was but....I keep eating all the darn cookies, so I have to make more before the kids come home from college. UGH! If they weren't so darn good!! At least all my shopping is done, and the gifts are wrapped.


I must confess, I LOVE creating tags with my Stipple Brushes and Marvy Ink. They blend so nice, and create such beautiful backgrounds. They are super easy to use, and a great art tool for kids. I created a whole bunch of new tags that I will share over the next week or so.

For this tag I used a sentiment from my THANK YOU stamp set. This set is my DEAL OF THE DAY. Feel free to take advantage of the discounted price - today only.

In case you have not heard or seen, we have a brand new updated look on our store website. You can check it out here. 

Speaking of NEW.....drum roll......I am releasing some FUNNY new stamps in January. I will give you a sneak peek at the end of the month with a few sample cards. Here is a HINT: One is a Valentine themed set titled : Love Bites......

Have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails