Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Camper Going to CHA

Good Morning Stampers!!

Is everyone back into the swing of things??
We took the tree down yesterday. My living room looks clean again.



I am a happy camper because one week from today Alicia and I will be at CHA in California!! This will be my first time to the winter CHA.  One whole week surrounded by crafting products, in much warmer weather than Wisconsin.  Does that sound like HEAVEN or what?? While Alicia is in the workshops creating with the top manufacturers, I'll be taking some business classes. I am scheduled for one workshop with Sizzix, and I am really looking forward to it.

My card today uses HAPPY CAMPER, and is the DEAL OF THE DAY.

I used an embossing folder to create the texture.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails