Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Creating Cards For Him

Good Morning Stampers!

Today I am sharing a card for the men in your life.
One of the most requests I receive from customers is to creating stamps for him.
So in 2013 you will be seeing some new releases that will help you create cards for him.
Everyone say YAY!!

The card I created for today is a fun one for him.
I used my very popular Hooked On Fishing stamp set,which is today's DEAL OF THE DAY.

Ice fishing is in full swing here in Wisconsin. Ron and I went out on Saturday with
the Christmas present santa brought me - Brand New ice fishing gear.
Ron sure had our shanty roasty toasty. I could have stayed out longer,
but we gave up after 4 hours with no bites.
We like to fish at night, and hear the lake actually making ice.
It is a very creepy, yet cool sound. Thanks to my new gear it was
the first time out that I did not get cold.



I used some of the stamps in the set to create the background.
I stamped and cut out the bobber and worm.
I LOVE MY LITTLE WORM, he is just so darn cute!
As part of my new year's resolution to use tools I haven't for awhile,
I dug out my Crop-a-Dile. Whewwww there was a little dust on it.
I forgot how much I like that darn thing.

The card base, a Bib Card minus the overlay, came from The Paper Cut.
They are a paper source in Appleton, WI.
The staff is super friendly, and they offer high quality card supplies.
We will be offering some of their line at our 2013 trade shows.

Remember to support small business owners.
Without your support, some of our favorite crafting supplies would be no more.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails