Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ringing In 2013 with new products

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to a brand new year of paper crafting with Creative Vision.

Today I am sharing something new I am trying, Gelatos from Faber-Castell.

Nothing on the market today compares with Design Memory Craft Gelatos®. Compact acid-free pigment sticks glide on creamy smooth for vibrant color and coverage. All Gelatos® blend easily with or without water. Try this unique medium on paper, canvas, or wood!
I tried them on some Color Me Crazy Flowers from Petaloo for my post today. I LOVE how they blend with each other. I used just a little water so they would soak into the flower fibers. Up close they are SO pretty! I did a darker one, and then a lighter one and layered them as an embellishment. I also used similar Marvy colors to stipple the background of my card to match the flowers. WORKED PERFECT together!

This is the Gelato set I used. The picture does not do it justice, sorry. I think I am going to try to do a tutorial with these. Anyone interested in learning how they work?



 

The stamp I used is I'm Your Friend, and is today's DEAL OF THE DAY.


Thanks for visiting and have a creative day!

4 comments:

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails