Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hooked on Fishing and Hunting...

I like to eat fish but I dont think I could catch one to save my life..however the fish on my card were easy to catch. I used the hooked on fishing phrase from the hooked on fishing set
I cut the waves to add dimension and slipped the fish behind the waves. I used some string for the fishing line and use a die cut for the sun. I wish I could catch fish this easily :)


I found these notepads from the dollar store last month - I thought they would be great to have one by the phone to write down messages etc. These would make a quick and easy addition to a gift...I used the Live2Hunt stamp as well as the tracks from the Gone Hunting Set - I stamped all the pages of the notepad just like the front one shown.


Another great dolalr store find...I came across this coiled notebook with the camo cover and thought it would be perfect with the Gone Hunting stamp set. I put together a quick book that could be given to the hunter in your life (or used by you!)...I kept it simple since the book might spend most of its time in the wild. I stamped the phrases on to cardstock and attached to the front cover as part of the belt buckle that was on the cover. I then stamped the tracks on every page inside the notebook.



It is easy to find little items at a local dollar store, Target etc and just a few simple things can dress them up or make a good addition to a gift. I would love to see some quick and simple gift ideas etc that you have made using Laura's stamps. I can think of some great stamps that would make for great notepads...quick and easy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, love your projects. WOW, the hunting book is such a great idea. I know my son would love one :o) Keep a record of all of his big kills.... Love what you did with the Hooked on Fishing set too. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails