Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thoughts of Love


Not sure about you guys, but I have a hard time with cards suitable for my husband. The poor guy though has gladly put up with pink glittery heart cards (aside from the glitter, he doesn't seem to mind at all!) However, I've been trying to give him less glittery girly cards. ;-)

When I first got my stamp sets for the month, I thought it'd be fun to create some patterned paper with the thought bubble from Get Well. Makes me think of some weird modern art. ;-) Anyhoo, after I stamped it all up and put the card together I felt it still needed something. So I stamped another thought bubble and stamped the word love inside. I cut that buddy out and then added some glossy accents for some umph. I think it turned out to be a fun card to show I'm thinking of him.

I know I started this saying it could be a great guy card but I feel like the ribbon doesn't take away from the masculine-ness of it. Don't EVER take away my ribbon! I couldn't resist -- however, a strip of paper would do the trick too! ;-)

What crafty thing can you NOT live without? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Glue dots...don't touch my glue dots :) Great work as usual Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dp you created with the other set! Nice card and perfect masculine card. As far as craft item I cannot live without...that would be my black dimensionals...made with red tape liner and man they stick!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails