Friday, September 18, 2009

Got Worms?


I know...this is just BAD! :o) Hooked on Fishing from Creative Clear Stamps has the cutest little worm and honestly, this sentiment just cracks me up! I thought this card would be cute given with a package of gummy worms which my kids LOVE...(I should have taken the photo with the card and the gummy worms, but someone in my house ATE them, LOL!) I noticed on the site that Hooked on Fishing is one of the top three sellers so if you have a fisherman in your house, this would be too cute to create with.

We will be having challenges and tutorials here starting in October so be sure and check it out...and there is blog candy right now too! You can scroll down or find it HERE.

There are some fabulous new holiday stamps that were just released and available at a fantastic price (can you beat $10 a set???) You have got to check them out...I just squealed when I saw them and so excited for them to arrive!

Blessings,



Card Deets:
Stamps: Hooked on Fishing
Cardstock: Old Olive, Soft Sand, VV
Ink: Vivid Tuscan Sun and Olive
Accessories: Nesties and CB folder Herringbone

1 comment:

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails