Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hostess with Mostess

Hello!  It is Jennie and I am here to share a card I made using a Sentiment Single.   These sentiments are only $3 each and there are a lot of fun, quirky, sweet and sappy sentiments for a quick card or a fun saying for the inside of your card.  Hostess with Mostess  is the perfect sentiment to use to create a project for a friend who is hostessing an event. I made this using last week's CCS color challenge (Ruby Red, Kraft and Creamy Caramel). I used Versamark and Clear Embossing powder to make the sentiment pop and sponged over it with Creamy Caramel. I wanted to keep this very CAS and think I managed to. Sometimes when you don't have a lot of time to design a card, know that a little is sometimes all you need :o)

I don't know about you but stamping time is not quite as abundant as it was a week ago. My brain is whirling with Thanksgiving plans, Christmas gifts and the fact I need to *START* on my Christmas cards, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!



Card Deets:
Stamps: Hostess with the Mostess
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Kraft and Ruby Red
Ink: Versamark, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Spiral Punch, Clear EP, button, twine, CB Herringbone folder

1 comment:

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails