Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Wigs



















Happy St. Patty's Day stampers!

I live on a very busy road, and all morning I watched as car after car drove past with at least one person wearing a green wig. Today is the big celebration in the town down the road, Erin. Lots of Irish things happening there today. I am leaving shortly to join in the fun!

So...This year my closest childhood girl friends and I are all turning the big 40. I am the baby of the group, with my birthday in July. I keep teasing the rest of them, as one by one they all turn 40.

I found this DP paper in a clearance section at Hobby Lobby. I cut the balloons out and popped them up with a couple sticky lifts, for a 3D effect.

I used Bunch of Numbers, Girls Weekend, and You are Old When to complete this sassy birthday card. The inside reads this.

Well the girls and I are outtta here! Have a wonderful day everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. super cute card! and life definitely BEGINS at 40!!! trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! Yall have fun tonight!! Happy Patty Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect Laura, what a fun design. Have fun :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you popped the balloons. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card - the colors just pop!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails