Friday, May 14, 2010

Chelsea's last post with CCS

Here we are...Friday again! Great to see you all! Chelsea here for my final weekly posting. I'm so sad to go but so honored to have been on this design team. Laura, thank you for this opportunity. Olga, Jenny and Shelly thank you for being such wonderful team mates and so supportive. This has been an amazing experience! My only complaint is that it went by way to fast!

Here is a little Q&A with Chelsea

Tell us something we don't know about you
     I am a hoarder. I have more paper then I'll ever use but when I find some I like, I have to have it.

Where do you get your creative inspiration every week?
     I get my inspiration from sketches or challenges all over the blogging/crafting world.

What has been your best experience as part of DT3?
     My best experience was the support from the other girls and from Laura.

What will you do now? (go back to blogging, start a position on a new team, etc?)
     I'll continue to blog and work on stuff for the other design team I'm on and pick up some challanges that
    I've been meaning to get involved with.

What is your favorite CCS Stamp?
     Hands down it's the Sassy Birthday 2


My card for today I used the In The Arms of Jesus set from Creative Clear Stamps.

Paper is by October Afternoon from the Farm Fresh collection called Hay Barn. I'm hooked on plaids and stripes when it comes to paper if you can't tell lately. Hay Barn is another paper with a B side. The cross I paper pieced from the B side of some Bo-Bunny camping paper. It was large wood grain but I kinda lost that look when I cut it down. Oh well, ya'll get the idea right?

I inked some clouds and the grass by masking my colored image of Miss Hunny.

Added my sentiment and one thing I love about the clear acrylic stamps is that they are bendy and you can shape them to fit what you want. In this case, I made them roundish to boarder the circle. (Don't cha just love my made up words, Bendy and Roundish?)

I also stamped the flower from the same set in the corner and re-stamped and paper pieced the flower, center and leaves and popped them up. Added some faux stitching around what seams like everything here and called it finished.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! Don't forget to stop back on Sunday and play along with the sketch!




FROM LAURA'S LAPTOP

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea....she is the rainbow on DT3 - full of warmth and color, and can always make you smile! Did I ever mention she shares my sassy side? She sure does! She is Always full of energy and is great to joke around with! I have COMPLETELY enjoyed having her on my team the past 8 weeks. I will miss friday mornings - grabbing my cup of coffee and sitting down to see what kind of fun she was up to here on the CCS blog.

This is my personal favorite project from Chelsea. Without a doubt this one shows off her personality and style the best (to me anyway).
HOW fun is this card?





Thanks for being on DT3 Chelsea!
I look forward to watching you grow as a paper crafter,
and following you on your blog to the next great crafting adventure!

7 comments:

  1. Sad goodbyes are so sad, but, we'll keep in touch through our blogs, you have been a blast to work with and I'm thanksful for the friendship we have built! Your card is yet another gorgeous one! So much talent in one person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Chelsea I will miss your wonderful witt and charm...thank you for all your support too!
    I think your card for today is marvelous and possibly my favorite of all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea this is another fantastic card!! Your right the time went by too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, ladies (Laura included) you are all so sweet! Thanks for all the kind words!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck to you Chelsea in your new endeavors, wherever and whatever they may be! I've very much enjoyed watching your posts! Your projects have been so much fun! Again, good luck! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea, I love this card and your new words...(must write those down and use them) I love that you pieced the cross on, the paper still shows great I think. Good luck girl many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. chelsea its been fun working with ya! everytime i see your work it becomes my new fave :) love what you did wit this stamp and the whole card! see ya on your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails