Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday with Molly!

Hello!  My name is Molly and I am going to be your Wednesday girl for Creative Vision!  I hope you will enjoy the crafts and cards I provide for you over the next four months and please feel free to comment away!  We love your feedback and enjoy your blogging company!

When I first received this stamp set I knew it was going to be the first one I used. The 10 catchy phrases and images of the stamp set "Hooked on Fishing" jumped at me!  I also knew that when I saw this cute little guy I would be using him on my first project....he reminds me of the silly story kids tell about "Hermie the Worm" - SO CUTE!  I tried to keep the card simple to showcase my pal Hermie and I hope you can all agree he steals the show!
Ink: Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, VersaMark
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific White, Stampin' Up Old Olive
Embellishment: Stampin' Up! Jumbo Eyelets

This weekend is our Blog Hop - Please stop back by this Weekend!

Until Next Wednesday - {{HUGS}}

4 comments:

  1. WELCOME WELCOME welcome Molly!! Love that little worm, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this set Molly! Love the little wormy!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome molly!!!
    this is too stinken FUNNY!!!! got worms? rofl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, very clean, simple but catchy card.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails