Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hi all! Chelsea here, reporting from the great state of South Dakota! I'm so thrilled to be part of DT3! I wanna thank Laura for picking me to join the team and all the little people that got me to where I am today...ha ha ok, that was my goofy Friday humor (or lack there of). I'm no comedian so I'll just jump right into why I'm here....to post a card made with CCS's rockin' stamps! WOO HOO!!! I used the Hooked on Fishing set for this card.
The poor little wormy just sitting there on his hook waiting to be some big fishes dinner. If you look closer, on the brown you can see the bobbers that I stamped in versa mark as well. This set is so versatile and fun. You must run, don't walk, right over to the store and grab yourself a Hooked on Fishing set. While your there pick up a few other things as well. Have a fantastic weekend!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this chelsea! great job! the little fishie background behind the worm is a neat touch, i also like the versamarked bobbers stamped onto the brown..great colors and of course the cutest worm ever! have great weekend :) xx shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea this is awesome!!!! But then with CCS stamps it's easy to come up with awesome cards! Your talent really shows with this one! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the distressed look you gave your card. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA, the worm looks like he knows he is in troubbbble! Super Job Chelsea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is just adorable! Team 3 rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable....I love that little guy....and I love this blog.....thank you again....

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails